Blogmas Day 24: Thank you!



Merry Christmas everyone!

I can't believe it is already Christmas. Two days ago I went outside without a coat (shirt and flannel instead) and I wasn't freezing one bit. I feel like it could be the beginning of October over here. 
No snow. It's not too cold. Still no Christmas Tree. No snow!

This will also be the last post of Blogmas, which I'm a bit sad about. I managed to blog everyday for 24 days, which I am super proud of and had a blast reading and commenting on the blogs of the girls who did participate in Blogmas as well. Each and everyone of these blogs and its owner is amazing and I am glad I decided on doing Blogmas with them. I was so happy about every comment I got and every reply to a comment. Thank you!

I am going to spend the evening with my family (parents, two sisters, brother-in-law, boyfriend of sister and dog). We will have a nice 3-course dinner at home, watch Christmas movies and exchange presents. 

I hope you reading this, will be able to spend your Holidays with the ones that you love. Thank you for reading my blog. It is still young and needs a lot of work and improvement, but I am proud of it and I grew to love blogging more than anything. I hope you can feel the love I have for this blog as well. 


Until next time,
post signature

2 comments

  1. Only just catching up on blog posts! Love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a spur of the moment kind of post. Hope you had a great, relaxing Holiday :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.