Zoeva Rose Golden brushes

pots: Ikea

Alright, I've been going crazy! One morning I just had the need to go on the Zoeva website and buy something. For the longest time, I've been seeing posts, photos and videos of the Rose Golden Set by Zoeva. I've been eyeing this one up for a year now.


Going onto the website, I just couldn't decide which Rose Golden Set to get. Both Luxury sets were stunning and had interesting brushes.
Without thinking much about it I ordered the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set and the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 2.

I know, I'm crazy!
Now, I'm sitting here with 16 (!) new, absolutely stunning, brushes and feel kind of guilty about it.

Each and every brush looks beautiful and feels so incredibly soft. It feels like you run a little ball of incredibly soft fur over your face.

I know, most of you probably have heard way too much about the sets already, so I don't want to bore you too much with details. I just wanted to share with you a couple of snaps of those stunning brushes. Down below you'll find a list of what brushes are in the sets and what they are used for, based on what is being said on the website.


Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set

Zoeva first came out with this set of 8 stunning brushes and the complete eye set * in the same colors. It seems almost impossible to not have heard about this set before. Everyone wanted to get them!

On the Zoeva website they say: "The kit comes with both, high quality natural hair and synthetic taklon bristles, so it can be used with cream and powder based products."

Now onto the brushes itself.

106 Powder 




The 106 Powder brush is used to apply loose and pressed powder.

102 Silk Finish 



This one's to apply and blend in your foundation.

110 Face Shape 



Contour your face with either cream or powder products.

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek 



Apply your powder blush with this brush.

142 Concealer Buffer




You can apply and buff your concealer with the Concealer Buffer.

227 Luxe Soft Definer


This one's to blend and smooth your eyeshadow.

231 Luxe Petit Crease


Accentuating and blending in the crease.

317 Wing Liner


Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing. I use this one to fill in my eyebrows.


My favorites: 102 Silk Finish, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek, 227 Luxe Soft Definer




Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol.2

At the beginning of this year Zoeva came out with this new set and the complete eye set vol.2.
Once again, people went crazy over these brushes. They have a powder nude handle and rose golden details. This set also comes with 8 brushes.

104 Buffer




The Buffer brush is for applying and buffing in your foundation.

109 Luxe Face Paint


Perfect contour and shape with a powder bronzer.

126 Luxe Cheek Finish



A multitask brush. Apply powder, blush, bronzer or even highlighter.

226 Smudger


Apply and blend in your eyeshadow or eyeliner along your lashline. 

228 Luxe Crease




Blend transitions to a seemless finish.


234 Luxe Smoky Shader


Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish.


317 Wing liner


Same as in the first set. Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick.

322 Brow line



Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows.


My favorites: 104 Buffer, 126 Luxe Cheek Finish, 234 Luxe Smoky Shader, 322 Brow line


See what I meant by saying I've been going crazy? I don't think I need to add another brush to this collection. It's pretty much complete without adding brushes.
But they just look so incredibly gorgeous. Sigh.







  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.