Burano, 30142 Venedig, Italien

My favorite Place: Burano, Venezia



I'm writing this in the middle of a gloomy Spring Day in Germany.
I've just been looking through my holiday photos on my laptop and found myself dreaming about a nice summer day in Italy. For the last couple of years I've been on holiday every summer at the same place at the same time. But this year it's going to be a lot different!


I won't be able to go on holiday in summer and instead will be working somewhere to help afford what is to come at the end of this year (which basically is a couple months of traveling).

But looking at the photos that I took in Burano and Venezia made me wish I could just jump into one of the photos and relive that day. I always loved going to Venezia for a day, even though in the summer months it's packed with tourists (like me). 
So after being surrounded by thousands of people it's nice to go to Burano.
It's a little less packed and so incredibly beautiful.
Those photos don't even do it justice, I swear!

Every house is in a different, mostly bright color and look super cute.
The only downside to it is:
Burano is still somewhat part of Venezia and you will feel and see the similarity when you want to buy something. 

Burano and even Venezia is definitely worth a little visit. That is if you don't mind big crowds and loads of tourists!

But let's just enjoy the pictures for a bit *dreamy sigh*

















Venezia:













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.